Opteva consults with organisations needing expertise in creating and reshaping travel policies. We have expertise across a range of industry sectors delivering a variety of policy solutions and deliver relevant benchmarking and practical advice in achieving a workable policy.
We typically see the following issues with travel policy and are experts in overcoming them:
- Lack of clarity, often poorly written with amendments layered over legacy policies.
- Employees left to try and interpret how policy applies to their trip, which costs organisations time and money.
- Gaps in understanding or inconsistency of managing policy by travel suppliers.
- Just not fit for purpose – not generating cost savings required by the business in a smart way.
- Lack of controls at the right points to enable employees to be guided into the right decisions.
- Poor data and process for non-compliance.
- Many travel scenarios where the policy is actually costing the organisation more money.